Several visa options are available for foreign nationals who want to live and work in the U.S. Determining which visa is right for your situation is the first step. Then, it is necessary to complete an application process, which may be complicated and require several months to complete. Working with an experienced Miami visa attorney from Estrella Immigration can make the process much easier.

Fiancee Visa

When a foreign national wants to marry a U.S. citizen, a K-1 visa must be obtained. The immigrant and the citizen are required to marry within 90 days of the immigrant’s arrival in America. The citizen begins the process by filing a Form I-129F. The prospective immigrant must complete a physical examination, an interview and be fingerprinted. Getting a K-1 visa can take considerable time, but the help of an experienced immigration lawyer can remove obstacles.

T Visa

Under the T Visa program, victims of human trafficking may seek protection in the U.S. This visa is available only to victims of labor trafficking and sex trafficking. The T visa is not an immigrant visa. It provides four years of protection. T visa holders may apply for a work authorization card. Only 5,000 of these visas are granted each year. Several qualifications must be met, and a skilled Miami immigration attorney can help you find out if you qualify.

U Visa

If you are the victim of certain criminal activities, then you may be able to apply for a U visa so that you can legally live and work in the U.S. Several criteria must be met to qualify for a U visa. These include that you suffered mental and physical harm and are willing to provide information to the police. An immigration lawyer in Miami can tell you if you qualify for a U visa.

Work Visa

A variety of work visas are available to foreign nationals. They are granted on a temporary basis, and they are not considered immigrant visas. Work visas are available to people wanting to fulfill employment obligations on U.S. soil. Speaking with a qualified immigration lawyer in Miami from Estrella Immigration will help you determine which visa you need.

Student Visa

The F-1 visa allows foreign nationals to enter the U.S. for academic purposes. They must be enrolled in a program that results in a certificate or degree and have knowledge of the English language before applying. If you’d like to study in the U.S., then you will want to speak with an immigration lawyer who can explain your options.

Investor Visa

Wealthy foreign nationals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the U.S. may seek an investor visa. The money they invest must remain where it is for a specified time period, and the investor must take an active interest in the company. Qualifying for an investor visa may not be easy, but it is worthwhile for the right candidate who wants to stimulate economic growth in America.


Contact us! We promise we can help you! Call Now! (305) 503-4124